Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Parking Ticket

An online friend sent me this and I just had to share it.

Thanks Michael!

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day my wife and I went into town and went into a shop. We were only in there for about 5 minutes. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. We went up to him and said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?"

He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi turd. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires. So my wife called him a sh...head. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more we abused him, the more tickets he wrote... Personally, we didn't care. We came into town by bus and saw the car had an Obama sticker...

We try to have a little fun each day now that we're retired..

It's important at our age.

*g*

t

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Terry Smelser
American Trucker, Techno-Sapien, Father, Grandfather, Husband, Conservative and RightWing NutJob. Long distance marksman and Gun NUT. Its worth dieing for...
View my complete profile

About this site

I've closed down Inn From the Night. (for now). There were several problems with my host, with the registrar, with the author...
OK, I was just getting tired of it, I've used the domain innfromthenight.com for years, I MEAN YEARS. it was originally a BBS running on an old 486 in the corner of my office, until it became my Domain.

I've decided to break things up a bit, a lot of the specific things, trucks, politics, other interests, blah blah blah, will be here at blogger, with a new personal site to come in the next couple of days.

Stay tuned

Stalkers

Trucking Produce Podcast